Just moments ago Caleb drove off, headed to North Carolina to try and find some work. There are a few leads he has up there but nothing official. He just felt he needed to get there so he can try and make things happen and be available if something were to work out, and one thing is certain...nothing has been working out for us here. So needless to say, we have no idea when he is coming home. I'm having a bit of a hard time with it actually. If there were some sort of time frame maybe I would feel better, but right now all that is running through my head is that Caleb is gonna be gone for a couple months. Thankfully though, my mom lives with us so she will be here to help me with the kids.
I'm not really sure what I am hoping will come out of this. Obviously we need to have some income. (I think our unemployment will be running out soon.) Caleb's desire is to find temporary work, possibly 5 or 6 months, and come home. Problem is, when he comes home, we would still be in the same boat...unemployed. If he were able to find permanent work, then we'd be dealing with a big move... Is the Lord moving us on? Has Caleb's employment situation been the Lords way of getting us out of Florida and onto the next thing? I'm just really ready to be done with this season of life. Everything is so uncertain and random and up in the air. I trust God though :) He's the only constant, unchanging, stable thing in our lives right now and I am so grateful for his faithfulness to us. Can you believe that in 6 months we have not missed a single bill payment?! That is utterly amazing to me......
Thank you Lord, for being a trustworthy, unchanging, sovereign God who fulfills ALL of his promises.......
No comments:
Post a Comment